As soon as you notice an increase in body temperature and drink a tall glass of cool water. Then, sip some cool water every 15 minutes. This will help prevent dehydration, which can worsen your condition. Another option is to add ice cubes to a foot tub filled with cool water. Immerse your feet in the bucket for 15 to 20 minutes. You can also enjoy a cool bath to reduce body heat.
Squeeze the juice from ½ lemon into a glass of water. Add 1 teaspoon of honey and a pinch of salt to it. Drink about 3 glasses of this refreshing drink a day.
Watermelon aids in quickly reducing body heat due to its high water content. A potent detoxifier, this fruit helps remove harmful toxins from the body, which can contribute to body heat. Eating watermelon regularly, especially during the summer season, will also help keep you hydrated.
Some highlighting facts about Iron and Iron Deficiency Iron is a part of many enzymes and is used in many cell functions. Enzymes help our bodies digest foods and also help with many other important reactions that occur within our bodies. When our bodies don't have enough Iron and many parts of our bodies are affected. Signs of Iron deficiency include fatigue, decreased work and school performance, difficulty in maintaining body temperature and decreased Immune function.
- Men's fitness foods to stay healthy always
- Use Fenugreek seeds for many health related problems
- Osteo Arthritis makes many tough to walk
- Bad effects of wearing high heels
- Do you want to stay disease free this winter?
- Do you want to lose your Apple or Pear shaped belly?
- Will Air pollution affect our respiratory Track?
- Tips to lose Belly fat within few days