Moong dal is a dieter friendly dal. This type of dal has minimal calorie and is a rich source of iron and potassium.
Bengal Gram Dal
Chana dal or Bengal gram dal is one of the richest vegan source of dietary proteins. It is also rich in trace minerals like copper, manganese etc. Having this dal helps keep diabetes at bay.
If its proteins you want from your meal, then opt for urad dal. This dal is one of the richest sources of proteins and Vitamin B.
Toor dal is one of the most popular dals eaten in India. This dal has immense amounts of complex dietary fibers that help to regularize bowel movements.
Green Moong Dal
This is basically the green colored moong dal that is not as common as the split variety. This type of dal has ample reserves of calcium and very little calories. This variety of pulses is good for your bones.
To stay healthy avoid these Foods Potato chips and French Fries Anything that's deep-fried in oil can add to inflammation throughout your body. Especially avoid trans fats. It can raise your LDL "bad" cholesterol and lower HDL "good" cholesterol, which increases your risk for heart disease. Check food labels on baked goods and crackers, and avoid "partially hydrogenated oils" and "vegetable shortening."
- Girls during puberty should eat nutritious foods
- Do you want to lose weight easily?
- Healthy benefits of eating Mangoes which you may not have known
- Do you drink Tender Coconut during summer?
- These 4 people should not eat Ice cream in Summer
- Is it really bad to skip breakfast every day?
- Can diabetes be cured?
- Benefits of eating Dinner Early every day