Moong dal is a dieter friendly dal. This type of dal has minimal calorie and is a rich source of iron and potassium.
Bengal Gram Dal
Chana dal or Bengal gram dal is one of the richest vegan source of dietary proteins. It is also rich in trace minerals like copper, manganese etc. Having this dal helps keep diabetes at bay.
If its proteins you want from your meal, then opt for urad dal. This dal is one of the richest sources of proteins and Vitamin B.
Toor dal is one of the most popular dals eaten in India. This dal has immense amounts of complex dietary fibers that help to regularize bowel movements.
Green Moong Dal
This is basically the green colored moong dal that is not as common as the split variety. This type of dal has ample reserves of calcium and very little calories. This variety of pulses is good for your bones.
Tips to stay healthy FOREVER Presently smoking had become a fashionable one which is hazardous to health. Smoking increases variety of problems in the long run. The mortality rate of smokers is less when compared to people who don't smoke. At this trend even many young girls smoke for fun and pleasure without knowing the dangerous back effects.
- Drink Lemon with Water in empty stomach to reduce weight
- Diets to be taken for Sugar Patients
- Healthy benefits of eating Custard Apple during Pregnancy
- Green Revolution is linked with Healthy lifestyle
- When is the Best time to eat Fruits?
- Healthy benefits of Eating Papaya
- Ragi a wonderful grain and its benefits
- Healthy benefits of eating Dates regularly