Eating pomegranate seeds can help strengthen the hair follicles. Because the seeds, and especially the seed oil, contain punicic acid an ingredient that makes the hair strong. It also is known to improve circulation to the hair scalp and stimulate hair growth.
Being antioxidant-rich, pomegranates boost
heart health by lowering high cholesterol and blood pressure levels. They also possess
anticancer and anti-diabetic properties. While the fiber in them improves
digestive health and helps in weight loss, other antioxidants fight
inflammation, cancer, and arthritis.
Pomegranates have been found to cut the risk of
prostate cancer. Though more research is warranted, this is an encouraging step
in the right direction. The anticancer properties of pomegranate seeds can be
attributed to certain components called ellagitannins that prevent cancer cell
proliferation and also induce cell death
Benefits of eating Yellow colored Fruits & Vegetables Bananas Its versatility lies in the fact that it is a storehouse of vitamin A, B, C, E and zinc, potassium and magnesium. It consists of benign amino acids that armor against allergies. The elasticity of the skin is maintained through the presence of B6 present in bananas.
- Benefits of eating Red Colored Vegetables
- Healthy benefits of eating Jaggery
- Do you eat nuts daily to stay healthy?
- Special benefits of eating Mangosteen Fruit
- What Else Affects Asthma Symptoms?
- Treating white discharge in women with Homemade Ingredients
- Fenugreek seeds that could change your life
- Reducing Belly Fat is a Tough Task for Men
- Information about Osteo Arthritis everyone should know
- Foods recommended after delivery by a Gynecologist
- Staying healthy during rainy season
- Which is the right position to sleep at night?
- What's the best time to eat every day?
- Lazer eye surgery in diabetic patients poses more challenge
- Incredible benefits of eating Pomegranate on a Daily basis