People with diabetes are normally assessed annually for diabetic changes (retinopathy) at the back of the eye. If you have central diabetic retinopathy, your vision may be slightly impaired. Laser eye surgery will not improve vision that is reduced as a result of retinopathy, and many surgeons will not treat such people.
Because people with diabetes may heal more slowly, the cornea, which is what is treated during laser eye surgery, can take longer to recover. Some laser eye surgeons insist that diabetics have Intralase, which is the premium type of Lasik surgery and is thought to have a quicker recovery time.
If your diabetes is not well controlled, your variable blood sugar levels can result in your prescription changing. This means that your optician or surgeon will not be able to get an accurate measurement of your prescription for your laser eye surgery correction. This could lead to the laser vision treatment not being accurate.
Amazing benefits of eating Purple Colored Vegetables Anthocyanins have consistently shown to reduce inflammation. Because chronicle inflammation is one of the underlying causes of many diseases of our times. Including Alzheimer’s disease, asthma, heart disease, allergies, type 2 diabetes, arthritis and joint disease, depression, some types of cancer, and obesity.
- Wonderful benefits of eating Green Color Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Yellow colored Fruits & Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Red Colored Vegetables
- Healthy benefits of eating Jaggery
- Do you eat nuts daily to stay healthy?
- Special benefits of eating Mangosteen Fruit
- What Else Affects Asthma Symptoms?
- Treating white discharge in women with Homemade Ingredients
- Fenugreek seeds that could change your life
- Reducing Belly Fat is a Tough Task for Men
- Information about Osteo Arthritis everyone should know
- Foods recommended after delivery by a Gynecologist
- Staying healthy during rainy season
- Which is the right position to sleep at night?
- What's the best time to eat every day?