After 6 to 8 hours of sleep, your stomach is empty and your body needs calories for energy. Make sure those calories are high in protein and low in sugar and carbs. Eating a doughnut will send your blood sugar skyrocketing but leave you feeling hungry again long before lunch time. Consider oatmeal with fresh fruit, omelet with spinach, or a piece of whole wheat toast with peanut butter to get your digestive track off to a good start.
Try to eat lunch about 4 to 5 hours after breakfast, sometime around 11:00 or 12:00 p.m. Do not skip lunch or else you run the risk of turning into a zombie by early afternoon, the busiest time of day. A good lunch consists of lean protein (lean meats like turkey, chicken or fish), complex carbs (brown rice, whole wheat pasta or bread), fiber and good fats.
The best time to eat your final meal of the day is no less than 3 hours before you go to bed, ideally around 6:00 p.m. According to report, “Eating too close to bedtime increases your blood sugar and insulin, which causes you to have a hard time falling asleep. Therefore, your last meal should be the lightest of the day and should be eaten at least three hours before you go to sleep.”
Benefits of eating Raw Vegetables Eating your veggies raw means you will likely get more water soluble nutrients vitamin C, and B vitamins than from eating cooked vegetables. However, even cooked veggies can supply plenty of vitamin C, so you can still meet your needs over the course of the day.
- Amazing benefits of eating Purple Colored Vegetables
- Wonderful benefits of eating Green Color Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Yellow colored Fruits & Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Red Colored Vegetables
- Healthy benefits of eating Jaggery
- Do you eat nuts daily to stay healthy?
- Special benefits of eating Mangosteen Fruit
- What Else Affects Asthma Symptoms?
- Treating white discharge in women with Homemade Ingredients
- Fenugreek seeds that could change your life
- Reducing Belly Fat is a Tough Task for Men
- Information about Osteo Arthritis everyone should know
- Foods recommended after delivery by a Gynecologist
- Staying healthy during rainy season
- Which is the right position to sleep at night?