About 7% of people sleep on their stomachs with their heads turned to the side. People who sleep this way have their arms wrapped around a pillow or tucked under a pillow. One sleep researcher discovered people who sleep this way may be more likely to be outspoken, outgoing, and sociable. They may also be more likely to not take criticism well.
The most popular sleep position by far is side
sleeping. Approximately 41% of people sleep this way, curled up on their sides
with their knees bent. This is also called the fetal position. More women than
men sleep in this position. The position may be good for those who snore. If
you have arthritis, sleeping in this position may make you sore.
People who sleep in a starfish position sleep on
their backs with their arms up over their head. Approximately 5% of people
sleep this way. Research shows people who sleep in this position do not like
being the center of attention. They are also likely to be good listeners and
Amazing benefits of eating Purple Colored Vegetables Anthocyanins have consistently shown to reduce inflammation. Because chronicle inflammation is one of the underlying causes of many diseases of our times. Including Alzheimer’s disease, asthma, heart disease, allergies, type 2 diabetes, arthritis and joint disease, depression, some types of cancer, and obesity.
- Wonderful benefits of eating Green Color Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Yellow colored Fruits & Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Red Colored Vegetables
- Healthy benefits of eating Jaggery
- Do you eat nuts daily to stay healthy?
- Special benefits of eating Mangosteen Fruit
- What Else Affects Asthma Symptoms?
- Treating white discharge in women with Homemade Ingredients
- Fenugreek seeds that could change your life
- Reducing Belly Fat is a Tough Task for Men
- Information about Osteo Arthritis everyone should know
- Foods recommended after delivery by a Gynecologist
- Staying healthy during rainy season
- Which is the right position to sleep at night?
- What's the best time to eat every day?