Scientific Research has revealed that Mangosteen contains a class of naturally occurring polyphenol compounds known as xanthones. There are two types of xanthones in this fruit alpha mangosteen and gamma mangosteen. Xanthones and their derivatives have been shown to have several benefits, including anti-inflammatory.
This fruit is low in calories (63 calories per 100 g) and contains no saturated fats or cholesterol. Nonetheless, it is rich in dietary fiber (100 g provides about 13% of RDA), which can be very important for individuals who are concerned about putting on excess body weight.
Mangosteens are rich in vitamin C and contain about 12% RDA per 100g. Being powerful water soluble anti oxidant, vitamin C provides resistance against flu like infectious agents and scavenges harmful pro-inflammatory free radicals.
Surprisingly health benefits of Drinking Almond Milk Helps Lower Blood Sugar Unsweetened almond milk, that is. Most of the almond milk in the market is loaded with sugar. So, check the ingredients list before you make a purchase and make sure you opt for unsweetened almond milk. Protects Bones This is especially true with fortified almond milk, which contains good amounts of calcium. One cup of commercial
- Best time to drink Green Tea
- Liver a Nutrient Rich Super food
- Healthy benefits of eating Black Grapes with seeds
- Why Drinking Milk made compulsory for Kids from birth?
- Benefits of eating Red Rice
- Which Rice is healthier? White, Brown or Red
- Osteo Arthritis facts and Informations to know
- Why should you eat breakfast before 9 AM?