Ahead of International Yoga Day, renowned Mumbai based Holistic Health Guru Dr. Mickey Mehta conducted yoga sessions for the residents of Gurugram. The first session was organized by DLF Gardencity for its residents at New Town Heights sector 86, DLF Gardencity, Gurugram on Saturday followed by a session organized by DLF5 at the Crest Clubhouse, Park Drive, DLF5 on Sunday.
The sessions witnessed an enthusiastic turnout from the people of all age groups. The session commenced with Dr. Mickey discussing the benefits of Yoga and its vital role for a holistic development of an individual. The discussion was followed by residents performing various aasans like tadasana, katichakrasana, veerbhadrasana and the like.
It was a great session with so much positive energy around. The enthusiasm was high and many participants had a keen interest in Yoga beyond mere physical aspects of it. Yoga is India's healing gift to the world. To most of us yoga is a series of exercises that help to strengthen our bodies and make us flexible. Yoga is much more. Yoga is about being a Master, not a prisoner. It’s about being Buddha, not a Buddhist” said Dr. Mickey Mehta.
Based out of Mumbai, Dr. Mickey Mehta is 'India's Leading Holistic Health Guru'. He is a global holistic health guru and corporate life coach to Bollywood superstars, top supermodels, politicians and members of the Maharashtra Police.
Sharing her experience Shalini Verma one of the residents of DLF5 said “Most of us have an extremely hectic schedule these days with hardly any time for ourselves. I strongly believe that one of the best ways to avoid stress-related ailments is by practicing yoga on regular basis. The yoga session was very enriching for us; we got to learn a lot from Dr. Mickey Mehta.”
The yoga sessions were followed by a healthy breakfast for the residents which included healthy wholesome snacks and drinks.In the one-hour session, Dr. Mehta touched upon several aspects, including exercise, meditation, stress, and anger.
“It was a wonderful experience for me and I thoroughly enjoyed the yoga session. I feel so refreshed and energized. Listening to the instructions and doing it surrounded by family and friends was an experience worth it. I will try my best to make this a part of my routine.” said Vikram Sinha, a resident of DLF Gardencity.
Dr. Mickey Mehta has for four decades been actively associated with propagating the benefits of body-mind-soul alignment with exercise, soul searching, diet and a fitness regimen that can be seamlessly incorporated in the hectic and fast-changing present times. He has interwoven Zen, Tao, Tantra, Ved, Greek and many more philosophies to develop his signature wellness workouts and natural healing systems and holistic health methodologies to self-heal, transform and transcend.
International Yoga Day is celebrated annually on 21 June since its inception in 2015. An international day for yoga was declared unanimously by the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA). Yoga is a physical, mental and spiritual practice attributed mostly to India. The Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his UN address suggested the date of 21 June, as it is the longest day of the year in the Northern Hemisphere and shares special significance in many parts of the world.
Raksha Bandhan Significance Raksha Bandhan, Celebrated on the full moon day in the Hindu calendar month of Sharavan, Raksha Bandhan is one of the most widely celebrated festivals of India. It is a day that symbolises the sacred relationship between a brother and sister. Literally translated, raksha means protection while bandhan means bond.
- Rakhi - an unbreakable bond!
- Raksha Bandhan: Unsung Bond between Brother & Sister
- Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018
- Chhattisgarh: A Numismatic History, a Unique Film on Story of Coins
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance and Oxigen Services to Create Pan India Network to Offer Insurance Products using Oxigen Micro ATM
- Corporates and Startups to Boost Commercial Realty in Gurugram: Innovest
- KTM catapulted smaller super sport
- CMD NSIC Launches Harit Saptah
- California Walnuts are the Way to go this International Yoga Day
- Who is your life partner ?
- Ahead of International Yoga Day, Dr. Mickey Mehta Conducts Yoga Workshops in Gurugram
- Any body who is too much stressed or confused should read this again and again.....I got all my answers..Try this..
- Fashion Capsule by Mallika Jain is Back with its Spring Summer Collection on 10th July at Hyatt Regency, New Delhi
- MIND BLOWING NEHRU BIOGRAPHY
- The Abundance Principle: