What Is Good
- Junior NTR
- Production values
- Two songs
What Is Bad
- Cliches in characters
- Weak Plot
- Inconsistent Screenplay
- Second half with no story
Jai, Lava and Kusa (Junior NTR) are three brothers who look similar and they are known for their dramas and acting skills. However, due to stammering, Lava and Kusa along with their uncle (Posani) ignore Jai and he Jai starts to see everything from a different perspective. He goes to a point where he wants to prove himself and he gets inspired by Ravana character. He decides to kill Lava and Kusa and finally they meet together at a juncture where Jai kidnaps Lava and Kusa and how the brotherhood bonding happens after 20 years forms the rest of the story.
The biggest strength of the movie is Junior NTR as he dominates more screen space. The Interval block for Jai is one of the goosebumps overloaded moment for fans. His Body language and expressions are whoa..!! Lava character is soft and lovable and he shows innocent expressions. Kusa is witty and naughty. However we can see shades of Simhadri and Adhurs at many instances. Raashi Khanna and Nivetha Thomas are pretty and they are just fillers as female lead roles. Posani Krishna Murali, Sai Kumar, Ronit Roy excel in their characters. But the main drawback is the screen space as every other character gets a limited space. If you take out Junior NTR, the rest of the characters seem like a total clice!
The movie has nothing much to rave about in Technical aspects. Art direction deserves a tight slap as it gives a theater feel for most part. The sets doesn't give a realistic feel at all. Music by Devi Sri Prasad is catchy, but the visuals never complimented the songs. In fact, fans who expect repeated watching will be disappointed. 'Tring Tring' and 'Ravana' song are notable ones. Cinematography is good. But not a top notch one. Bobby fails yet again with an inconsistent screenplay. VFX team did a good job by bringing all three notable characters in one frame. Production values are rich and we have no complaints in that.
The movie has ages old story with a weak screenplay. However, it is compensated by Junior NTR's power packed performance. The movie couldn't be possible without this man Junior NTR. He shows his acting skills and differentiates all three characters well. But if you take out Junior NTR, all we have is a weak plot, wafer thin screenplay, irregular and shaky camera, poor art work and cliche characters. The climax will not blend with everyone as the emotional aspects may not be a good one to all.
43 SEXY Photos of KAJAL AGGARWAL in White Frock showing Teasing Cleavage and many assets Kajal Aggarwal is known for her hot beauty and displaying her curvy assets as well as performance, took her into the big league with the huge blockbuster result of the movie, following which she played the female lead in many Telugu and Tamil films, opposite the biggest of both the industries.
- Rashmika Mandanna Ready for Glamour Roles
- "So... He's the Actor? Get me INSIDE...!!" - Rakul Preet's HOT Wishlist
- Oops! An Unexpected 'MEGA LEAK'... Nayantara Video also LEAKED - WATCH VIDEO!
- Kajal Aggarwal has Exposed BIGGER and BETTER than Rakul Preet - Fashion or Trendy?
- A Star Actress who is more than 50 movies old wanted to sleep with a Lead actor just for One chance!
- Samantha's glamour will be through Traditional dresses itself in her next
- Sandalwood Beauty gets a BIG one now!
- Samantha's perfect THREESOME in one month
- Keerthi Suresh ready to SHOW OFF her mettle all alone
- Impeccable Planning by Mahesh Babu - 'BAN' is Sure Shot Blockbuster, Here's Why!
- When TRISHA surprised everyone by Wearing SAREE like 'THIS' - Photos Inside
- A BIG DOOR Opened for Raashi Khanna - Will She Do?
- Mira Opens on Her Husband's Favourite Sex Position and How Good he is in Bed - Photos Proof Inside
- Kajal Aggarwal's BACK hope will Pay?