What Is Good
What Is Bad
- Lengthy running time
- Feminists might hate it
The movie completely belongs to Julianne Moore, who plays Poppy with consummate ease, and shines with her villainy. As the mad woman who plots to destroy the world, she shines, stealing the thunder from her costars everytime she makes an appearance. Taron Egerton continues from where he left in Kingsman: Secret Service, and impresses with his stylish, engaging screen presence.
Colin Firth is perfect for his part as Harry who's lost his memories, while Channing Tatum makes his presence felt every time he appears on screen, despite starring in a minuscule role. Halle Berry is miscast in an extremely insignificant role, while Jeff Bridges as Champagne is more of an extended cameo, and almost a humorous reflection of his cowboy acts in various flicks.
Music by Henry Jackman and Matthew Margeson blends well with the high-octane action sequences and the stylized violence portrayed in the movie, while George Richmond's cinematography captures the adrenaline pumping chase sequences, and the stunning action scenes to perfection. Eddie Hamilton's editing could have been taut, as the movie suffers from several drags in his 2 hours 21 minutes extensive runtime.
Though Director Matthew Vaughn has opted for a predictable plot filled with several new characters that don't get to play significant roles, besides also opting for an antagonist, miles behind Samuel L Jackson's powerful role in the first part, he compensates for these minor glitches with an exciting screenplay laced with dark humor throughout, He perfectly plays with his cast, as he very well makes up for the miscast team of Statesman agency including Jeff Bridges by adding more power to the Kingsman duo Colin Firth and Tarong Egerton, and establishing the bond between them. Though the romantic track between Eggsy played by Taron and Tilde played by Hanna Alstrom begins well, it turns cheesy with sexual overtones overshadowing the romance at times.
Despite lagging the imaginative screenplay and the creative genius exhibited by Matthew Vaughn in Kingsman: Secret Service, the Golden circle engages and entertains thanks to the persistent humor, and the goosebumps action sequences perfectly presented on screen.All said, Kingsman Golden Circle has double the fun, double the action, and double the kickass moments than the previous installment, making it a worthy successor, and an inducer for many more exciting flicks from the franchise to follow.
Can Anjali bring some luck? Way back in 2014, Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi had starred in a key role in the light-hearted movie Pannaiyarum Padminiyum directed by debutant Su. Arun Kumar which had Jayaprakash and Thulasi in lead roles.
- LEAKED HANSIKA PHOTOS are now HEADLINES IN TAMIL NEWS CHANNELS
- Bollywood hero scores big!
- What Kind of Skirt are you wearing Rakul Preet ?? Netizens Target once again! PHOTOS INSIDE
- Deepika Padukone goes BOLD for XXX - Photos Inside
- Acclaimed film maker blames Kajal Aggarwal for not signing his movie
- Anushka pulls down from Lady Superstar and she will romance with Megastar
- Tamanna openly says, SHE CAN'T ACT SHAMELESS LIKE KAJAL ON SUCH SCENES
- Bolly Beauty to debut in Tamil?
- Samantha's BIG Hopes rest on 'THIS'
- Vishnu unhappy with Bellamkonda taking 'Ratsasan' remake in Telugu
- OMG !! Kajal Aggarwal says she is in LOVE WITH THIS CRICKET PLAYER... PROOF INSIDE
- Super Star Director chooses such an Actress !?!
- LEAKED - HANSIKA PRIVATE BEDROOM PHOTOS ARE GOING VIRAL - ALL LEAKED HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Kajal Aggarwal will tempt your mood in a Transparent Saree exposing her Hot waist and Navel - 16 Hot Photos Inside