What Is Good
What Is Bad
- Lengthy running time
- Feminists might hate it
The movie completely belongs to Julianne Moore, who plays Poppy with consummate ease, and shines with her villainy. As the mad woman who plots to destroy the world, she shines, stealing the thunder from her costars everytime she makes an appearance. Taron Egerton continues from where he left in Kingsman: Secret Service, and impresses with his stylish, engaging screen presence.
Colin Firth is perfect for his part as Harry who's lost his memories, while Channing Tatum makes his presence felt every time he appears on screen, despite starring in a minuscule role. Halle Berry is miscast in an extremely insignificant role, while Jeff Bridges as Champagne is more of an extended cameo, and almost a humorous reflection of his cowboy acts in various flicks.
Music by Henry Jackman and Matthew Margeson blends well with the high-octane action sequences and the stylized violence portrayed in the movie, while George Richmond's cinematography captures the adrenaline pumping chase sequences, and the stunning action scenes to perfection. Eddie Hamilton's editing could have been taut, as the movie suffers from several drags in his 2 hours 21 minutes extensive runtime.
Though Director Matthew Vaughn has opted for a predictable plot filled with several new characters that don't get to play significant roles, besides also opting for an antagonist, miles behind Samuel L Jackson's powerful role in the first part, he compensates for these minor glitches with an exciting screenplay laced with dark humor throughout, He perfectly plays with his cast, as he very well makes up for the miscast team of Statesman agency including Jeff Bridges by adding more power to the Kingsman duo Colin Firth and Tarong Egerton, and establishing the bond between them. Though the romantic track between Eggsy played by Taron and Tilde played by Hanna Alstrom begins well, it turns cheesy with sexual overtones overshadowing the romance at times.
Despite lagging the imaginative screenplay and the creative genius exhibited by Matthew Vaughn in Kingsman: Secret Service, the Golden circle engages and entertains thanks to the persistent humor, and the goosebumps action sequences perfectly presented on screen.All said, Kingsman Golden Circle has double the fun, double the action, and double the kickass moments than the previous installment, making it a worthy successor, and an inducer for many more exciting flicks from the franchise to follow.
Slender waist beauty demanding huge! Slender waist babe Ileana D'Cruz who was last seen in Tollywood in movies like Devudu Chesina Manushulu and Julayi had since then ventured into Bollywood and starred in numerous movies like Barfi, Baadshaho, Raid and many other movies.
- Lady Super Star all set to enter Wedlock
- "Kajal Aggarwal really went TOPLESS for 'THAT' shoot..." - Camera Man reveals Secret
- Kajal Aggarwal takes a dip in Swimming Pool and holds her breath for 'THIS' movie
- No Shy Anymore - Shruti Haasan gets 'CLOSE' with Boyfriend...
- Samantha Runs Steadily
- 39-Year-Old Actress who is Mother of Two Kids is making her moves
- 'Fidaa' Director seeks Kajal Aggarwal
- OMG... Can you Believe ?? This is TAMANNA in a BIKINI...
- OMG... Karthi and Rakul Preet affected due to Himachal Pradesh Rains and Landslide during Shooting
- The most anticipated 'Nawab' gets a shorter duration with more cuts
- Rakul Preet says NO to 'White Costumes' as it creates embarrassment
- INSIDE TALK: Nagarjuna, Nani starrer 'DEVDAS' is a CLEAR WINNER
- Whaa..tt.. The Heck... Is this 'ARJUN REDDY' ?? Tamil Version is just....
- 'Attarintiki Daredi' Remake getting Ruined with a Flop Hero