What Is Good
- Production values
What Is Bad
- Boring screenplay
- No essence in plot
Nutan Kumar alias Newton (Rajkummar Rao) is a middle-class government clerk from Chattisgarh who is assigned to conduct a fair election in the Maoist hit region as a presiding officer by a commanding officer Sanjay Mishra. Loknath, a government officer and Malko (Anjali Patil), a local teacher join Newton to help him. Newton tries to convince them to vote for their preferred politician but amidst all this Aatma Singh forbids them from voting. Will Newton be able to get their votes is what the film is all about?
The movie writer cum director Amit Masurkar and Mayank Tewari have painfully captured the bittersweet essence of the people of an obscure jungle that's far-flung from civilization. This is also evident in the cinematography, where each shot is thoughtfully structured and lovingly composed. Meanwhile combined with a subtle sound design that's hard to miss this film has everything going for it.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!