What Is Good
- Dulquer Salman
What Is Bad
- Slow paced
- Not everyone's cup of tea
'Solo' is an experimental anthology movie made as a bilingual in both Tamil and Malayalam. The movie consists of four segments and they have been named as World of Rudra, World Of Siva, World Of Shekhar, and World Of Trilok. Dulquer Salman has done the lead role in all four segments. Shekar is a college-going a happy guy who loves a blind girl Radhika. Trilok is a man on a mission. Siva is a gangster and he loves Rukku. Rudra is an army officer who loves Akshara. Each segment is narrated in a unique manner which can be felt only on the big screen.
Dulquer Salman, take a bow! What a performer he is. He stands tall and has shown variation among all the characters. Dhanshika comes in the World of Shekar and her chemistry with Dulquer is too good. Dhanshika fails in dubbing and the lip sync is totally an epic fail. When it comes to World of Trilok, we have lots of thrilling elements and this is the portion which would satisfy both the mass and class lovers.
In the World of Siva, we see lots of spine-chilling action sequences. Those who love dark movies will love it for sure. And finally, in World of Rudra, Neha Sharma as Akshara scores and we saw an emotional love story with some mesmerizing songs. Totally for 'A' center audience. The movie has four female leads, Sai Dhansika, Arthi Venkatesh, Neha Sharma, and Sruthi Hariharan. All of them have done justice to their roles.
Bejoy Nambiar who is a former associate of Maniratnam has etched a wonderful screenplay and the director has used Earth, Fire, Water, and Wind for every segment he narrates. It's not an easy job to write a screenplay for such a script. But he has done it with ease. The movie has 22 songs on the whole in Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi, and English and all of them are scored by Prashant Pillai. Background music is topnotch! Girish Gangadharan's camera shows the brilliance in every frame. If you don't recall who he is, he worked for the famous 'Angamaly Diaries'.
This is indeed a wonderful novel attempt from the whole team. Dulquer Salman deserves all praises as he accepted such a challenging movie and he has shown a subtle difference between each character he played. The anthology will never disappoint you at any time. The director clearly has crafted a movie to suit the audience of all classes. All four female leads were also exceptional. The supporting cast has done justice. However, on the flip side, the movie takes time to settle down and it may test the patience of the audience. Also, songs seem to slow down the pace of the movie.
The Milky White Beauty gets it BIG finally Tamanna may not have the best of her times right now in Tamil as her career is totally on the downside. She's facing a huge downfall since the failure of 'AAA'. The movie even spoiled her reputation as it showed her more of a B-Grade actress.
- Sai Pallavi in FLOP stream
- What...?? Despite 'SO MUCH SEXPOSURE' how can Rakul Preet's movie get Clean 'U' ??
- 'Geetha Govindam' Record is BROKEN at the Box-Office by 'THIS' movie
- 'THIS' HOT and YOUNG BOOTILICIOUS BABE for Flop Energetic Hero
- Oops...!!! SHRUTI HAASAN HUGGED AND TOUCHED BEFORE EVERYONE IN SHOOTING - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Shruti joins with Flop Maker and 'HIM'
- Priyanka Chopra 'BACK' for the Third time
- Nikki Director files a complaint...
- OMG... TRISHA to act with 'THAT' Hero !!!
- Shruti Haasan Opens her Mouth for 'SUCH A Low-Level HERO'
- Shraddha completed most of her portion in 'PINK' remake
- Shruti Haasan sizzles in London
- 25 Latest Hot Photos of RAKUL PREET to make you Sweat and Drool over her
- Actress decides to cross limits if this condition is fulfilled