What Is Good
What Is Bad
- Slow screenplay
- Nowhere near the Original
- Humor touch missing
- No entertaining and liveliness
Udhayanidhi Stalin has improved a lot in terms of acting, and though he's nowhere close to the amazing performance by Fahadh Faasil in the original, he has traveled a long way from his Ok Ok days. Namitha Pramod is a natural with her expressions, while Parvathy Nair goes overboard with her act, in her limited scope. Mahendran impresses with the single sequence wherein he teaches life to Udhay, and Samuthirakani is simple and menacing. The rest of the huge cast including MS Bhaskar, Karunakaran are adequate.
The background score by Ronnie Raphael is stunning, while both Darbuka Siva and Ajaneesh Loknath churn out good melodies that remind us of vintage numbers by Maestro Ilayaraja. Ekambaram's Cinematography is top notch, capturing the lush green locales of Tenkasi to perfection. Editing by Ayyappan Nair could have been taut as the movie drags in the second half. Having decided to remake a cult Malayalam flick, known for its aesthetic appeal and the lively screenplay that is more of an onscreen representation of life rather than a filmy attempt, veteran maker Priyadarshan has risked it bigtime with Nimir, the official remake of Maheshinte Prathikaram.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!