What Is Good
- Army backdrop
- Action scenes
What Is Bad
- Forced climax
- No Logic
- Rakul Preet's character
As the officer with the devil may care attitude and guts, and with his powerful persona and voice, and that typical body language of an army man, the film completely belongs to Manoj Bajpayee. Sidhharth Malhotra has a long way to go in terms of acting, though he is apt in few sequences. Rakul Preet Singh, as the hacker plays an insignificant role, while veterans Naseeruddin Shah and Anupam Kher are adequate.
However, as his screenplay, which begins on a promising note, falters halfway, as most of the time is wasted on explaining the characters, rather than the movie's central theme. The film lacks detailing and logic goes for a toss, and most part of it is preachy, and the culmination of a forced climax almost kills the movie. The movie is a huge letdown, saved solely by Manoj Bajpayee, who single-handedly tries hard to rescue this poorly made espionage thriller, where Neeraj Pandey looks like a pale shadow of the master maker he was.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted