What Is Good
- Anushka Sharma
- Jump Scares
- Raw Thrills
- Taut Screenplay
What Is Bad
- Routine Horror Plot
- Some cliche scare elements
- Slow Screenplay
- Not suitable for young age kids
Anushka Sharma stuns as the girl with an uncivilized background, who gets to be a part of many shocking sequences right from her introduction shot, that sends chills down the spine and impresses with her act that generated genuine scares. With her raw and rustic look sans makeup, Anushka is a revelation, as she conveys fear and the danger of the spirit around, with her powerful performance. Parambrata Chatterjee delivers a subtle act as the husband who has to protect himself as well as the damsel in distress. The rest of the cast including Rajat Kapoor delivers a neat act, and are just adequate.
While Anupam Roy and Ketan Sodha set the tone of the movie, with their songs and the eerie background score that elevates the darkness of the movie, with the necessary loudness and silence alternating at the right parts of the screenplay, the cinematography is top notch, and the editing is to be credited for keeping the screenplay tight, despite predictability at places. Director Prosit Roy makes an entry, with the talented Anushka Sharma in the helm of affairs, not just on screen, but helping from behind, taking care of the production as well, and has struck hard, with Pari, a strong horror flick.
While the plot is as old as hills, Prosit surprises with his power-packed screenplay that completely revolves around Anushka's stunning act as Rukshana, and the scary experiences she goes through and gets the audience into, which never lets audience turn away from the screen, despite the gore, bloodshed and the raw and rustic violence and scares delivered on screen. With very few characters and more gore, Pari is an excellent watch, for the uncompromising efforts of Anushka Sharma and Prosit Roy. Catch Pari on screens, if you're a lover of scarefests, filled with violence and raw thrills with more blood on screen!
Rakul's Airport Dress and Looks go Viral The slender beauty Rakul Preet Singh had starred in Bollywood flick Yaariyaan years ago, and the movie was an average entertainer and fared decently commercially. However, her most expected comeback Bollywood flick Aiyaary directed by Neeraj Pandey had ended a huge disaster.
- Shruti Haasan proved she did the right thing
- Rakul is 'OPEN' for North
- Tamanna's Wet and Hot Avatar
- Trisha's Director called me for Sexual Compromise
- Kajal Aggarwal opens on casting couch
- Can Kajal help Balayya's Hindi version of NTR?
- Two Milky White Babes seal a release Date in Malayalam
- Married Yet Seductive Jyothika - View Photos
- Top 20 'Hot and Sexy' Female anchors in India
- Kajal's old Telugu movies are resold in Tamil - Thanks to her Hotness quotient
- Samantha and Chay were in love from their very first flick - Do you know?
- TAXIWAALA REVIEW - Vijay Deverakonda FAILS YET AGAIN
- An Actor shows his vulgarity towards Keerthy Suresh
- Ileana's secret is to Do Intercourse regularly