What Is Good
- Arvind Swamy
- Baby Nainika
- Master Raghavan
What Is Bad
- Boring Screenplay
- Flat Comedy
Arvind Swamy as the arrogant and angry Bhaskar fits perfectly in his role, and while he excels in action scenes, he also gets his emotions right in the sentimental sequences and as the doting dad. He proves that he can be a crowd puller given a mass role as well. Amala Paul continues from where she left in Thiruttu Payale 2, and sizzles in songs, and performs well within the limited scope as the single young mother Vinitha. Baby Nainika has made a return to films post Theri, and just like her debut, the kid is made to be expressive throughout the movie, and she keeps the audience entertained with her antics. Soori tries hard to evoke laughs only to end delivering flat and trashy jokes. The rest of the cast including Siddique, Robo Shankar, Nikesha Patel, Nasser doesn't have much scope.
The Background score by Amresh is loud and jarring, while of his songs, none, including the forgettable title track appeal. Vijay Ulaganath's cinematography captures the songs well, and the movie doesn't have much scope for him being a mostly indoor movie. Gowrishankar's editing could have been better. Siddique, known for his comic capers like Friends and Engal Anna, which were remakes of his own Malayalam blockbusters, returns after a hiatus with yet another similar formula of Malayalam to Tamil remake, but this time around, he has opted to remake his Bhaskar The Rascal which was itself a mediocre product.
Right from the word go, Bhaskar Oru Rascal follows the stereotypical path, and with cliched sequences, fails to entertain. Besides Soori, Robo Shankar and the team trying to evoke laughs and mouthing crass one-liners that do not gel well with the screenplay, besides the badly placed songs, add to the troubles of Bhaskar. While Arvind Swamy and the two kids try to salvage some pride for Bhaskar Oru Rascal, the movie doesn't even have a pacy screenplay, and for the most part looks like a serial stuffed with bad jokes, ultimately ending as a joke on the viewer. All said, take a trip to visit Bhaskar Oru Rascal only if you don't have any other option.
The 21-Year-Old Actress who is going to Marry 38-Year-Old Hero oozes Sexiness in a Cleavage revealing Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood's actress Sayyeshaa Saigal had made her debut entry in Tamil through the movie Vana Magan opposite Jayam Ravi. She's also the granddaughter of Bollywood's yesteryear's actor Dileep Kumar. She even made her debut in Bollywood with Ajay Devgn’s movie 'Shivaay'.
- Kajal Aggarwal to repeat the 'SAME MAGIC'
- 5 Oops moments of SHRUTI HAASAN before CAMERAS - PHOTO PROOFS ATTACHED
- Kajal Aggarwal 10-Year-Challenge - Still the Same HOTNESS, GLAMOUR and SEX APPEAL...
- PIC TALK - Shruti Haasan has EXPOSED A LOT even before Plastic Surgery - PHOTO PROOF INSIDE
- From Bikini to Saree, Raai Laxmi showcase her 'Hotness' Factor and Glamour - 16 HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- SUCHILEAKS Scandal fame TV Anchor Divyadarshini is 'BACK' with these HOT TEMPTING PHOTOS - VIEW ALL HOT PHOTOS
- These 10 Photos of Raashi Khanna will make your day spicy and saucy!
- Oops! Amy Jackson flashed her INNER BEAUTY wearing a Golden Netted Fringed Top with NOTHING INSIDE - PHOTO PROOF INSIDE
- Ankita maharena and Tuya Chakraborty - 4 letters movie heroines bikini clicks
- Trisha wears Sleeveless and Cleavage-revealing Dress for an Award Show and 'SHOCKS' everyone - 16 HOT PHOTOS INSIDE
- Oops... Kajal Aggarwal in a Soft Porn B-Grade movie !?!
- Shruti Haasan's Glittering Dress will never let your eyes to blink - Hot Photos Inside
- When a fan got tempted to touch Rakul Preet's waist curves during a public function - 10 Photos Inside
- Gautami speaks on her Break up with Haasan