What Is Good
- Ankit Tiwari Music
- Production values
What Is Bad
- Riddhi Kumar
- Predictable Plot
- Dragging Screenplay
Raj Tarun is his usual self with hyper expressions, and good dancing skills and this role is a cakewalk for him, as there's nothing new for him except the ponytail hairstyle. Riddhi Kumar is a pretty find, and looks good, but tries hard to emote only in vain. The rest of the cast does not make much of an impact, as the lead pair gets most screentime.
The movie has a very simple plot that does not have anything new, and added to that, Raj Tarun and Riddhi Kumar's uninspiring and dull performances only add to the woes, While the first half moves on a humor-laced note, the second half drags big time pointlessly, ultimately tiring the viewer, Except music by Ankit Tiwari and camera work by Sameer Reddy, Lover has nothing much to boast about, and ultimately ends as a yawn fest.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'