What Is Good
- Pooja's glam
- Rich Production values
What Is Bad
- Beaten to death plot
Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas is excellent as far as dances and stunt sequences are concerned but have a long way to go in terms of acting, as he fails in emotional sequences and mouths dialogues with deadpan expressions, especially the romance scenes. Pooja Hegde plays the typical eye candy to perfection and it is her glam that's the USP of Saakshyam, as she goes all out flaunting her curves generously. Sarathkumar and Meena play cliched roles, and so does the evil trio of Jagapathi Babu, Ashutosh Rana and Ravi Kishan who have played similar roles umpteen times before, and they sleepwalk through the stereotypical roles. The rest of the cast including Vennela Kishore is adequate.
Music by Harshavardhan Rameshwar elevates several sequences while it's loud and jarring for the most part. None of the songs Barring Soundarya Lahari are appealing. Cinematography by Arthur Wilson is an asset to Saakshyam, as he has captured the exotic locales and presented the CG supported action sequences to perfection. Sriwass has this time opted to present the usual revenge plot however with the only difference being the supernatural element of the hero being helped by forces of nature. However, the plot is as old as hills, and the way nature is presented to help the hero reminds us more of devotional flicks like Ammoru more than an action thriller. The first half moves at a leisurely pace with cliched sequences and Taking own sweet time till the pre-interval to get into the plot.
Sayyeshaa Saigal is not worried about recent Flops Bollywood's actress Sayyeshaa Saigal had made her debut entry in Tamil through the movie Vana Magan opposite Jayam Ravi. She's also the granddaughter of Bollywood's yesteryear's actor Dileep Kumar. She even made her debut in Bollywood with Ajay Devgn’s movie 'Shivaay'.
- Anushka misses another one!
- Rakul Preet Oozing 'Oomph' for a Jewellery Photoshoot
- Kajal reveals the secret regarding her toned body
- Raashi Khanna exposes her Hot Waist and teasing cleavage in Traditional Dress - Photos Inside
- Kajal gets haunted for her mistakes in early stages
- Shruti Haasan brutally faces the heat for 'THEN' and 'NOW' photo
- Shruti Haasan bags a good role
- Priya becomes model for Shopping Mall
- Among these 3 Hotties, Who is going to be the Lucky one?
- Disha Patani gets another biggie
- 'Nela Ticket' director to direct sequel for a Hit movie?
- Kajal Aggarwal 'WILLINGLY ACCEPTED' to do that 'Squeezing' and Lip-Kiss scene
- Nayantara will be a Brahmin Lady
- Oops! Kajal immediately sits 'Cross-Legged' in a Talk show after Cameras focused on...