What Is Good
- Few comedies
What Is Bad
- Arya is a Misfit
- Sayyesha's Character
- Slow Paced
- Forced Humor
Arya is his usual cool self and as the guy with memory loss, Is apt, and his body language is perfect, except for the emotional sequence in the end. Sayyeshaa is pretty and that's it, as she does nothing other than romancing Arya. Sampath is perfectly cast, while Satish and Karunakaran evoke laughter occasionally. Mukul Dev looks like a loud caricature.
Balamurali Balu's background score is loud and jarring while none of his songs pass the muster. Bally's cinematography is adequate while Prasanna GK's editing is poor, as the second half drags big time. Santhosh Jayakumar who had earlier directed hit movies iruttu arayil murattu kuthu and Hara Hara Mahadevaki which were marketed using their B Grade/ adult content and made in a crass manners, has come up this time with the remake of Telugu family entertainer Bhale bhale magadivoy.
However the director's pathetic making proves that his initial success was purely because of the titillating content and vulgar/double meaning dialogues and glam, and not on directorial abilities.
Santhosh Jayakumar's screenplay is no match for Maruthi's original as his first half moves at a decent pace with few laughs while his second half drags big time with uninteresting scenes and flat comedy track. Sayyeshaa is a mere eye-candy and is unimpressed while Arya gives a deadpan expression throughout. On the other hand even the one-liners by Satish and Karunakaran fall flat as they're poorly written exposing the director's inability to write clean comedy.
The second half of Ghajinikanth is pathetic with Mukul Dev and Arya continuously troubling audience with their deadpan expressions and with poor song placements and an incoherent screenplay adding to the woes, Ghajinikanth ends up as a pathetic remake of a fun entertainer. All said, Ghajinikanth is yet another disaster for Arya and proves Santhosh Jayakumar is apt only for adult content flicks.
Keerthy's movie fetches HUGE in Telugu Chiyaan Vikram was last seen in the Vijay Chandar directorial action-packed gangster drama Sketch costarring Tamannaah, which was released for last Sankranthi and ended a dud. The actor has been going through a low phase, as none of his movies of late have hit success mark.
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR'
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web
- Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks
- Shruti Haasan sang on stage wearing a Black Transparent outfit - Photos Inside
- Shriya goes 'MORE BOLD' - HOTTEST EXPOSURE Photos Inside
- When Trisha was Kissed suddenly by a Surprise Guest... Photos Proof Inside
- Bigg Boss Kaushal hits a BIG JACKPOT
- 18 Hot Photos of Tamanna exposing her thundering thighs at a public event
- Kajal Aggarwal's recent Transparent Saree exposure photos goes Viral
- Samantha's Expressions before whole Media SHOCKED everyone - PROOF INSIDE
- Anjali proudly revealed her waistline in Award show - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Sayyeshaa's Soap Ad gets negative critics among fans
- Chay's tryst with Cricket
- Sexy and Spicy HD Photos of Kajal Aggarwal from 'Pakka Local' - Throwback Sunday