What Is Good
- Jason Statham
- Second Half
- Sound Effects
What Is Bad
- Takes time to enter into the core plot
- Shades of Jaws
Jason Statham is his usual self, performing action sequences with elan, while his team, comprising Cliff Curtis, Ruby Rose and Li Bingbing provide the necessary comic relief as well as play their parts perfectly in increasing the scare impact of the shark. The rest of the cast including Jessica McNamee and Rainn Wilson are adequate.
The Meg has the added highlight of having an action hero like Jason Statham at the helm of affairs fighting the shark this time, and the action hero's antics and agility are perfectly utilized to make his rescue acts believable.
While the first half takes its time to get into the core plot, the second half skyrocketed at a brisk pace, and with interesting twists and action episodes, director Jon Turteltaub and Statham make Sure The Meg is the perfect weekend popcorn entertainer.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'