What Is Good
- Jason Statham
- Second Half
- Sound Effects
What Is Bad
- Takes time to enter into the core plot
- Shades of Jaws
Jason Statham is his usual self, performing action sequences with elan, while his team, comprising Cliff Curtis, Ruby Rose and Li Bingbing provide the necessary comic relief as well as play their parts perfectly in increasing the scare impact of the shark. The rest of the cast including Jessica McNamee and Rainn Wilson are adequate.
The Meg has the added highlight of having an action hero like Jason Statham at the helm of affairs fighting the shark this time, and the action hero's antics and agility are perfectly utilized to make his rescue acts believable.
While the first half takes its time to get into the core plot, the second half skyrocketed at a brisk pace, and with interesting twists and action episodes, director Jon Turteltaub and Statham make Sure The Meg is the perfect weekend popcorn entertainer.
Nayantara gets a HUGE Offer While Bollywood had been making biopics quite often like MS Dhoni The Untold Story, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, Dangal to name a few, Tollywood had recently joined the Biopic bandwagon, with the blockbuster Biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati.
- Kajal's dream come true?
- Anaganaga O Prema Katha teaser Launched by Hero "RANA DAGGUBATI"
- Prabhas opens on marrying Anushka Shetty
- Trisha says why she prefers being Aloof!
- What is Trisha doing in USA? All secrets revealed
- Kajal's Honeymoon in overseas!
- Taapsee finally says Yes to such a film
- Shruti Haasan turns Producer for 'Lens' director