Who are these jobless j***s who decide the fate of the movie with their stupid YouTube channel and biased writings? The success of the movie can never be stopped by these biased writings and ratings at any point in time!
So, turning back the pages of history, this is not just about 'Vivegam' alone. Shah Rukh Khan's 'Happy New Year', 'Chennai Express' also faced lots of criticism and despite that, the movie ended up as a Box-Office Hit!
Even in Hollywood, Director Joss Whedon was criticized so bad for 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' and he was forced to shut down his fan site and Twitter account. Despite all those, 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' became one of the biggest money making movies for 'MARVEL STUDIOS'. Lots more examples to say where critics lashed out and the movie ended up as the biggest successor!
What do these so called critics expect? A lifeless drama which we experience in our day to day life? Even before we put our foot inside the theater we know that we all are looking for some mindless entertainment. And still, some fat jerks under the name of critics, review a movie as if they hold all the aces!
Everyone has the right to judge and criticize a movie. But, intentionally making negative trolls and dragging unwanted abuses under the name of criticism is worse than * * ******************* ** ******* ! Last but not the least, Look in the mirror before you mock other's hard work. Watch out your pot belly, fat a** face, etc., And at least try to make it better with VFX!
And for the fans, don't listen to these Steven Spielberg and James Cameron's words. They don't define the success and failure of a movie. It's you fans who seal the fate of the movie! Learn to ignore these immature critics, reviews, silly provocative messages. The best you can do is unsubscribe their channel, unfollow their tweets, dislike their page and ignore them. And they will run behind you the next instant.
When Ileana shows her Sexy cleavage and Temtping Fleshy Waist in Traditional Dress - 6 Photos Inside Ileana is an Indian actress primarily associated with Tollywood and Bollywood industries. Basically, from Goa, the slender beauty ventured into Telugu film industry with Devadasu, which became a huge success after initial flop talks and later picking up.
- Ooh..oh! Rakul Preet got caught Red-Handed
- OMG! 'Bigg Boss' fame Oviya is a Lesbian
- Milky beauty Kajal Aggarwal impresses with her Bold Act !!
- LEAKED! Samantha's Photos go VIRAL right now - Check them out
- 11 Glorious Years of Kajal - What's your favourite?
- Actress Sapna wears Transparent Outfit and tempts our mood - Click for more Photos
- Nayantara and Balayya make a better Pair - The Result proves it
- 'FLOP' Mega Hero gets 'Natural Star' Girl
- 'Manasuku Nachindi' Actress has done a Bold Scene - Check these Photos!
- 12 Photos of Mehreen to Pump up your Mood and Wild Temptations
- Hot Navel and Sexy Show of 'Deiva Magal' Serial actress and Model Vani Bhojan - 29 Photos Inside - Part 1
- After facing Oops! moment in the Public, this is how Rakul Preet dressed next - Check the Photos Inside
- 22 Hot & Spicy photos of this 'Divorced' Desirable Sexy TV Anchor will leave you speechless
- So, Here's the PHOTOS PROOF as why the Young Actress went Unconscious at the Shooting Spot
- Amala Paul gets a Biggie