The pimple beauty Sai Pallavi, who began her career with a minuscule role in Tamil flick Dhaam Dhoom, later turned a sensation with the Malayalam blockbuster love story Premam, and followed it with the hit flick Kali, and also ventured into Tollywood as well in style.
Her Tollywood debut Fidaa, turned out to be a blockbuster, thanks to emotional performance and cute expressions, besides also her sincere and perfect Telangana slang dubbing, and she then followed it up with the christmas superhit MCA, which won her further more accolades.
Now, she's all set to make her tamil debut as well, with Karu / Kanam, the bilingual by AL Vijay costarring Naga Shourya, which is releasing on February 23. Besides, she has bagged the female lead role in Dhanush starrer Maari 2.
The industry is abuzz with news that her next release 'Karu' has some intense romance scenes and intimate passionate liplock sequences, as the movie is based on Pre-marital sex theme. It is to be seen if the pimple beauty has really done it or whether it was done with a body double.
Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero 2016 saw the release of the hard-hitting sports and medical condition oriented action drama Eetti directed by debutant Ravi Arasu, and the movie starring young hero Atharvaa and Sri Divya was a fairly successful outing commercially with decent reviews as well.
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla