Milky white beauty Kajal Aggarwal has been angered by people calling film industry a shameful industry. Kajal Aggarwal has been a leading actress of the Tamil and Telugu film industries for more than 11 years, and has been branded as the good girl of Tollywood, and is currently acting in Paris Paris, the Tamil remake of 2014 Bollywood superhit Queen.
In Such a scenario, Kajal had recently spoken about the Film industry. She said, "When I entered the film industry, I never thought I'd reach this height. It's because of my hard work, God's blessings and fans support that I've reached where I am now. I love acting in movies.
Being celebrities, we are subjected to harassments at public places at times, but being a bold girl, I cross these incidents easily. After coming to the Tinsel town, though we get name and fame, we actresses lose our freedom. We never get to go freely anywhere. Some people brand Cinema industry as a shameful Industry, but good or bad is in the eyes of the person who sees, and every industry has its own positives as well as negatives.
A BIG BOOST at the Box-Office Last week, young hero Karthi's next flick post the success of cop flick Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru, the rural entertainer Kadaikutty Singam was released, and though the movie had a huge star cast, and had emotions and action, it has been finding it tough to sustain at the box office.
- A Gap for Shruti Haasan!
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty
- Megha Akash loses hope
- Aishwarya Rajesh wraps her next in a short span
- Madonna Sebastien faces 'Kiss' trouble
- A Music composer to transform into an actor
- The 'Rowdy' Avatar is just rocking
- Rakul Preet to get lucky again?
- After Kajal and Tamanna, this Swami dances with a Hero...
- 51 Hot Photos of Trisha - Can you guess what she's wearing? Pour your answers in comments box