Milky white beauty Kajal Aggarwal has been angered by people calling film industry a shameful industry. Kajal Aggarwal has been a leading actress of the Tamil and Telugu film industries for more than 11 years, and has been branded as the good girl of Tollywood, and is currently acting in Paris Paris, the Tamil remake of 2014 Bollywood superhit Queen.
In Such a scenario, Kajal had recently spoken about the Film industry. She said, "When I entered the film industry, I never thought I'd reach this height. It's because of my hard work, God's blessings and fans support that I've reached where I am now. I love acting in movies.
Being celebrities, we are subjected to harassments at public places at times, but being a bold girl, I cross these incidents easily. After coming to the Tinsel town, though we get name and fame, we actresses lose our freedom. We never get to go freely anywhere. Some people brand Cinema industry as a shameful Industry, but good or bad is in the eyes of the person who sees, and every industry has its own positives as well as negatives.
Kajal Aggarwal lost to Trisha South Indian slender babe Trisha, known for ruling south film industry for the past 15 years, has starred with almost every big south actor in Tamil and Telugu including the likes of Ajith, Vijay, Suriya, Vikram, Mahesh Babu, Chiranjeevi, Pawan Kalyan, Balakrishna, Jr NTR, and has scored numerous Blockbusters like Mankatha, Athadu, Saamy, Abhiyum Naanum, Vinnai Thandi Varuvaya to name a few.
- Kajal Aggarwal says NO to "WET & HOT" scenes!
- Shruti Haasan to reduce and get into a new mode!
- Ready for more says Rashmika after breaking Engagement and Marriage!
- Kajal Aggarwal's intimacy angers her Parents and now they are hunting a Groom for her
- OMG... TRISHA has ACTED IN SUCH SCENES...
- Samantha angry on 'THEM' for making her sweat at gym...
- Milky beauty to settle in business?
- Naga Chaitanya LOSES to his wife Samantha Akkineni in Box-Office
- 'Care of Kancharapalem' Producer targets next
- Star Couple ban mobiles to get Privacy
- Sayyeshaa Suriya gets a Malayalam Superstar as 'Villain'
- The 48-Year-Old Actor who paired with Trisha takes the matter to Court now...
- Keerthy Suresh's famous sequel makes it crisp
- Bhumika arrives with the Biopic on a Special day!
- A Big Surprise for fans of Junior NTR at 'Aravinda Sametha' Audio - Do you Know?