As reported earlier by team AP Herald, the promising maker Deva Katta, who had been on a lull post the failure of his movie Autonagar Surya with Naga Chaitanya and Samantha, was back, as he had produced a web series last year, and now has few exciting projects in his kitty.
The first of these projects happen to be the remake of his 2009 hit political thriller Prasthanam, that starred Sharwanand, Saikumar and Sundeep Kishan in prime roles, and this Bollywood remake was already announced to have veteran Sanjay Dutt reprising the role of Saikumar.
Now, it has been revealed that the role played by Sharwanand will be played by the controversial actor involved in the death of actress Jiah Khan, Sooraj Pancholi, and Sundeep Kishan's role will be played by Satyajit Dubey. Kajal Aggarwal is expected to do the female lead role, and the movie is produced by Sanjay Dutt himself.
So when is Trisha returning back to India? So, when is the last time you heard that Trisha is in India? It should be at least 2 months back! The actress has spent a lot of time across the World and she completed a lengthy tour. As the strike is called off, it is expected that she will be back any moment!
- Will Trisha arrive as expected?
- Trisha does it for her own movie
- Kajal's BIG CONTRACT for a Brand Endorsement
- Tamanna enters Sye Raa
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch