As reported earlier by team AP Herald, the promising maker Deva Katta, who had been on a lull post the failure of his movie Autonagar Surya with Naga Chaitanya and Samantha, was back, as he had produced a web series last year, and now has few exciting projects in his kitty.
The first of these projects happen to be the remake of his 2009 hit political thriller Prasthanam, that starred Sharwanand, Saikumar and Sundeep Kishan in prime roles, and this Bollywood remake was already announced to have veteran Sanjay Dutt reprising the role of Saikumar.
Now, it has been revealed that the role played by Sharwanand will be played by the controversial actor involved in the death of actress Jiah Khan, Sooraj Pancholi, and Sundeep Kishan's role will be played by Satyajit Dubey. Kajal Aggarwal is expected to do the female lead role, and the movie is produced by Sanjay Dutt himself.
Sayyeshaa Saigal is not worried about recent Flops Bollywood's actress Sayyeshaa Saigal had made her debut entry in Tamil through the movie Vana Magan opposite Jayam Ravi. She's also the granddaughter of Bollywood's yesteryear's actor Dileep Kumar. She even made her debut in Bollywood with Ajay Devgn’s movie 'Shivaay'.
- Anushka misses another one!
- Rakul Preet Oozing 'Oomph' for a Jewellery Photoshoot
- Kajal reveals the secret regarding her toned body
- Raashi Khanna exposes her Hot Waist and teasing cleavage in Traditional Dress - Photos Inside
- Kajal gets haunted for her mistakes in early stages
- Shruti Haasan brutally faces the heat for 'THEN' and 'NOW' photo
- Shruti Haasan bags a good role
- Priya becomes model for Shopping Mall
- Among these 3 Hotties, Who is going to be the Lucky one?
- Disha Patani gets another biggie
- 'Nela Ticket' director to direct sequel for a Hit movie?
- Kajal Aggarwal 'WILLINGLY ACCEPTED' to do that 'Squeezing' and Lip-Kiss scene
- Nayantara will be a Brahmin Lady
- Oops! Kajal immediately sits 'Cross-Legged' in a Talk show after Cameras focused on...
- Do you know? How Tamanna got such a curvy waist and flat tummy?