Rakul Preet who was happy with the success of Karthi's 'Khakee' is now totally shattered and crestfallen as her Bollywood dreams remain a distant dream still yet. The actress is yet to get a solid hit under her name in the Bollywood industry.
In this case, the actress is currently working for Suriya's 'NGK' under Selvaraghavan direction. The movie is progressing at a brisk pace and is under various stages of production. Rakul Preet will be seen as a Brahmin Girl in the movie. This is the first time she pairs with Surya.
The team wanted to shoot in Ambasamudram, Tamil Nadu. But as it is a remote village, Rakul Preet feels hard to travel to and fro between Hyderabad and the shooting place. So now a huge set has been erected like Ambasamudram and the shooting happens in Hyderabad itself. Rakul Preet never bent according to the Producer's wish and finally it has cost 4 Crores!
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?