Last February, more than the death of the yesteryear Dream girl Sridevi, one girl who caught the attention of many, was the 18-year-old college Student Priya Prakash Varrier from Kerala, who became the talk of the town, with just a song video and a teaser video of her debut film in Malayalam.
Her wink and her cute expressions and antics in the Manikya Malarayi Poovi song in her debut film Oru Adaar Love, was an instant hit with the youth of not just the southern states, but also the whole of the country, as her popularity was further elevated by the teaser video which released
few days later as Valentine's day special.
Now, it has been announced by the director of Oru Adaar Love, Omar Lulu, that the movie will be dubbed in Telugu and Tamil as well, owing to her huge popularity which extended to her getting more than 5 million followers and even more than Mark Zuckerberg.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry