Young and promising Kollywood film maker Karthik Subbaraj, gained huge fame right from his debut flick, the horror hit Pizza, and later rose further heights, with his second
flick , the dark comedy Jigarthanda, that fetched Bobby Simha a national award, and catapulted Karthik Subbaraj to the league of elite makers.
However, his next
flick , the critically acclaimed Iraivi became a commercial failure despite being celebrated for the performances of Vijay Sethupathi and SJ Suryah, and also pushed Karthik into a controversy for misrepresentation of producers and showing them in bad light. Following this, his planned project with Dhanush couldn't take off immediately.
When he was asked recently on the Dhanush project, he assured that the project is still on, and will begin once Karthik completes Rajni project. He also assured that Trisha is the female lead and the movie will also involve a Hollywood actor, and will be shot completely in the US.
Anu Emmanuel's Cameo for rising star The sensational hero of Tollywood, Vijay Deverakonda, who shot to fame with just two flicks as a hero, Pellichoopulu and the game changer blockbuster Arjun Reddy, is currently working on multiple flicks, besides awaiting the release of the supernatural thriller Taxiwaala.
- 'Malli Rava' girl to pair with Sudeep
- 'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali'
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM
- A New Cutie Pie Young Actress for Critically Acclaimed Filmmaker