Young and promising Kollywood film maker Karthik Subbaraj, gained huge fame right from his debut flick, the horror hit Pizza, and later rose further heights, with his second
flick , the dark comedy Jigarthanda, that fetched Bobby Simha a national award, and catapulted Karthik Subbaraj to the league of elite makers.
However, his next
flick , the critically acclaimed Iraivi became a commercial failure despite being celebrated for the performances of Vijay Sethupathi and SJ Suryah, and also pushed Karthik into a controversy for misrepresentation of producers and showing them in bad light. Following this, his planned project with Dhanush couldn't take off immediately.
When he was asked recently on the Dhanush project, he assured that the project is still on, and will begin once Karthik completes Rajni project. He also assured that Trisha is the female lead and the movie will also involve a Hollywood actor, and will be shot completely in the US.
A Hot Scene for Trisha in another Horror movie? Trisha is currently focusing on Horror-Glamor genres as her earlier release 'Aranmanai 2'. The movie which released a few years back ended as a huge hit. Trisha even did a bikini for the first time in her career and spiced up the movie.
- 66 Hot Photos of Amy Jackson enjoying with Boyfriend during a Vacation
- Atharvaa's lip-lock with Aish spices up the single
- Tamanna cherishes working with 'This' Tamil Director
- Rakul strikes again with Hot exposure
- Rakul's 'Behind the Scenes' stuff in backstage
- Hansika at a shop opening event in a crop tops - See all Photos
- 'Vivegam' breaks Allu Arjun's movie record on YouTube
- Samantha in an Idle state!