Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, who had given a huge comeback hit with the Diwali 2017 release Raja The Great, again slipped, with his disastrous cop flick Touch Chesi Chudu which was released in February. Now, the actor is having his hands full with back to back flicks.
The first of them was Nela Ticket, a typical family entertainer directed by Kalyan Krishna of Soggade Chinni Nayana and Rarandoi Veduka Chudam fame, and this movie, costarring newbie Malavika Sharma. But that movie failed miserably at the Box-Office.
It has been more than 3 months since the release and the movie is not available on any streaming sites and this has caused Malvika a huge upset. The movie is avoided by everyone as it got negative critics and ratings.
The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions! One of the most expected films of Tamil cinema at the moment happens to be the big-budget trilogy flick Vada Chennai. Directed by Vetrimaran, the critically acclaimed maker of movies like Aadukalam, Pollathavan, and Visaaranai, the movie is said to be a rustic take on North Madras.
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!