Bollywood actress Radhika Apte, known for her performances in movies like Raktha Charitra, Parched, and even the latest superhit Padman, has also starred in south movies like Tamil flicks Dhoni, Rajnikanth starrer Kabali, and Tollywood flicks like Balaiya starrers Legend and Lion, has been always in news for one reason or the other.
While impressing with her emotional performances in hard-hitting movies, she has also rocked with her bold topless/dare to bare acts in movies like Parched, Badlapur etc, besides also her controversial interviews, including the recent one where she had mentioned about her experience during a south movie shooting which became the headlines.
Now, the talented beauty has landed in a huge opportunity, as she has bagged a Hollywood flick. This movie, set in the backdrop of World war 2, will be a spy thriller with the actress playing a spy Noor Inayat Khan, the first female wireless operator. Radhika also has two other Hollywood movies in her kitty.
Trisha says why she prefers being Aloof! Trisha is a notable South Indian actress, who began her career with the 1999 Tamil flick Jodi, playing a supporting role, and went on to debut as a heroine with Mounam pesiyathe in few years, and with her popularity owing to her Miss Chennai crown, gained an immense fan following.
- What is Trisha doing in USA? All secrets revealed
- Kajal's Honeymoon in overseas!
- Taapsee finally says Yes to such a film
- Shruti Haasan turns Producer for 'Lens' director
- Anjali is back with a Horror Sequel
- So what was Kajal doing in the Hill station?
- All details you want to know on Deepika - Ranveer marriage!
- When will 'Mohini' Digital version Release?
- Rashmika gets 'Arjun Reddy' Hero !!
- Chiru ready to do Srimanthudu type movie with Siva?
- Rakul Preet to do an item number in RC12
- A Hot Item number in Kajal Aggarwal's next under Teja direction
- Will Kajal give her nod to pair with 'HIM' under a BOLD DIRECTOR??
- Sensuous hottie opens up!
- Okay... Seriously... What are you wearing Keerthy Suresh? She SHOCKS her Fans...