Young and promising hero Sharwanand, who was last seen in the romantic comedy Mahanubhavudu directed by Maruthi, is currently shooting for two films, the Hanu Raghavapudi directorial Padi Padi leche manasu with Sai Pallavi, and the Sudheer Varma directorial untitled gangster flick costarring Kalyani Priyadarshan and Kajal Aggarwal.
Even before the release of Padi Padi leche Manasu, the lead pair of the movie, Sharwa and pimple beauty Sai Pallavi who has so far excelled with her girl next door roles and bubbly, energetic acts in films like Fidaa and MCA Middle Class Abbayi, have been approached to star together in another movie.
Director Venu Udugula, who had made his debut with the coming of age entertainer Needi Naadhi Oke Katha starring Sree Vishnu, is all set to direct a movie based on the Naxalite movement of the 90s and has approached Kajal Aggarwal and Sharwa to play the lead pair. More details are awaited on this project which is set to be bankrolled by Sri Lakshmi Venkateswara cinemas, by Prasad Chukkapalli and Sudhakar Cherukuri.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?