Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
On the other hand, despite not getting many interesting projects, Tamannaah had bagged the coveted project, the remake of 2014 Bollywood superhit Queen in Telugu. The film was supposed to be directed by national award-winning maker Neelakanta, but he had walked out of the project citing creative differences.
Post his exit from the project, it was taken over by none other than actor/director Ramesh Aravind, who is currently also making the Kannada and Tamil versions Butterfly and Paris Paris with Parul Yadav and Kajal Aggarwal. However as he is keen on completing both the Kannada and Telugu versions, the Telugu version Queen Again is kept on hold, and hence Tamannaah has now moved on to shoot for her cameo role in Chiru's historical Sye Raa.
Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero 2016 saw the release of the hard-hitting sports and medical condition oriented action drama Eetti directed by debutant Ravi Arasu, and the movie starring young hero Atharvaa and Sri Divya was a fairly successful outing commercially with decent reviews as well.
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla