The promising young Tamil actor Prasanna, the husband of popular actress Sneha, was last seen playing the prime antagonist, in Tamil, in Amala Paul starrer Thiruttu Payale 2, and in Telugu in the Sai Dharam Tej starrer Jawaan. While the actor had started off as a romantic hero, he later switched to action, and then to villain roles.
Now, the actor has bagged yet another interesting flick in Tamil. This movie, a thriller, will be directed by Balaji Kumar, who had directed the interesting 2013 Tamil thriller Vidiyum Mun starring Pooja Umashankar and had earned rave reviews. despite becoming a commercial failure. The movie was a rip off of the British flick London to Brighton.
This time around, the director has come up with an adaptation of a book and titled Sollathe Yaarum Kaettal, the script has impressed Prasanna and Andrea Jeremiah, the songstress turned actress, and Balaji is keen on roping in the Premam babe Madonna Sebastien, for another crucial role in the movie. The actress had last played the lead role in Vijay Sethupathi starrer Kavan.
'RC12' Pre-Release Business details Mega Powerstar Ramcharan had last delivered a huge blockbuster with his rural political entertainer Rangasthalam directed by Sukumar, and co-starring Samantha, Aadhi Pinisetty, and Prakashraj, which went on to become the new non-Baahubali industry hit.
- Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?