Samantha Akkineni is on cloud nine as her recent release 'Rangasthalam' is scoring a huge success at the Box—Office. The movie is still minting money like anything and continues to dominate the Box-Office without much ado.
The actress will have her next release very soon and that is going to be 'Mahanathi'. Even though Keerthi Suresh is going to be the center of attraction, the role of journalist done by Samantha has already grabbed attention. In this case, a leading Tamil director has now praised Samantha and said she gets angry easily.
The director said, "Samantha is one of those punctual actresses who come on time to the spot. She gets angry when something doesn't go as per plan. But, she shows anger occasionally and she says anger is like a pinch of salt which should be shown little to keep things intact."
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?