One of the most expected movies of Tollywood industry at present has been the biopic of legendary actor and former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao aka NTR, starring Nandamuri Balakrishna and directed by Teja, which is bankrolled by Vishnu Induri, Sai Korrapatti and Balaiya himself.
While the movie was launched amidst huge expectations and fanfare in March end, now, the movie, which wasn't progressing much, has faced a shocker of a setback. Maverick maker Teja, who was supposed to direct this dream biggie, has now quit the project, and the reasons haven't been quoted.
It has been said that creative differences arose between Balaiya and Teja, as the former wanted the movie to be a colorful affair with songs and masala, while the latter wanted to make it realistic. Balayya also wanted to add Trisha as the female lead. Besides, with numerous instances of interference from Balaiya, Teja had even shelved his Venkatesh - Shriya project Aata Nade Veta Nade. Tough times ahead for Teja.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted