One of the most expected movies of Tollywood industry at present has been the biopic of legendary actor and former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao aka NTR, starring Nandamuri Balakrishna and directed by Teja, which is bankrolled by Vishnu Induri, Sai Korrapatti and Balaiya himself.
While the movie was launched amidst huge expectations and fanfare in March end, now, the movie, which wasn't progressing much, has faced a shocker of a setback. Maverick maker Teja, who was supposed to direct this dream biggie, has now quit the project, and the reasons haven't been quoted.
It has been said that creative differences arose between Balaiya and Teja, as the former wanted the movie to be a colorful affair with songs and masala, while the latter wanted to make it realistic. Balayya also wanted to add Trisha as the female lead. Besides, with numerous instances of interference from Balaiya, Teja had even shelved his Venkatesh - Shriya project Aata Nade Veta Nade. Tough times ahead for Teja.
Kajal Aggarwal relaxes as per the environment Kajal Aggarwal is one of the topmost actresses in the film industry. She works in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi languages on the parallel note. She works relentlessly and apart from movies she also focuses on brand endorsements. She has never done a bikini even though she has oozed oomph with cleavage revealing attires.
- Tamanna ready for Smooch Fest
- HOT PHOTO FEATURE :: 30 South Indian Actress expose in Jeans, Saree and Bikini
- Kajal Aggarwal man-handled at Airport as a fan crossed limits
- 'Jabardast' Actress fails
- Rashmika spills the beans
- Rakul's Airport Dress and Looks go Viral
- Shruti Haasan proved she did the right thing
- Rakul is 'OPEN' for North
- Tamanna's Wet and Hot Avatar
- Trisha's Director called me for Sexual Compromise
- Kajal Aggarwal opens on casting couch
- Can Kajal help Balayya's Hindi version of NTR?
- Two Milky White Babes seal a release Date in Malayalam
- Married Yet Seductive Jyothika - View Photos
- Top 20 'Hot and Sexy' Female anchors in India