One of the most expected movies of Tollywood industry at present has been the biopic of legendary actor and former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Nandamuri Taraka Ramarao aka NTR, starring Nandamuri Balakrishna and directed by Teja, which is bankrolled by Vishnu Induri, Sai Korrapatti and Balaiya himself.
While the movie was launched amidst huge expectations and fanfare in March end, now, the movie, which wasn't progressing much, has faced a shocker of a setback. Maverick maker Teja, who was supposed to direct this dream biggie, has now quit the project, and the reasons haven't been quoted.
It has been said that creative differences arose between Balaiya and Teja, as the former wanted the movie to be a colorful affair with songs and masala, while the latter wanted to make it realistic. Balayya also wanted to add Trisha as the female lead. Besides, with numerous instances of interference from Balaiya, Teja had even shelved his Venkatesh - Shriya project Aata Nade Veta Nade. Tough times ahead for Teja.
Oops... Kajal Aggarwal in a Soft Porn B-Grade movie !?! Most of the leading directors cast Kajal Aggarwal as the female lead opposite lead heroes, as she knows to present her as a hot beauty and also displays her curvy assets and make everyone go gaga on her sexy hot body. That's why her market is still on the pinnacle.
- When a fan got tempted to touch Rakul Preet's waist curves during a public function - 10 Photos Inside
- Gautami speaks on her Break up with Haasan
- Anushka missed a Bolly offer for Prabhas?
- Sekhar Kammula to work with Kajal Aggarwal
- Disha Patani says Shruti Haasan is better
- Can Samantha score in 'Rangasthalam' Tamil version
- 9 Sexy and Hot Photos of Kajal Aggarwal 'BEHIND THE SCENES'
- 19-Year-Old Actress in a famous acclaimed remake