The angry young man of Tollywood, doctor Rajasekhar, after almost 4-5 years without a solid hit and not even a notable flick, had made a stunning comeback to films last year, with the Praveen Sattaru Directorial PSV Garudavega.
After several months of break, the actor had been recently reported to have signed an exciting project, which will be directed by Prashanth Varma who has stunned audience with his February release Awe, and it is said that the movie will have an unconventional concept yet again.
Following this, the latest news is that doctor Rajasekhar has been approached by yet another director and this time, it's Aishwarya Dhanush, daughter of superstar Rajinikanth, who had previously directed two movies, 3 and Vai Raja Vai. As per reports, Kajal Aggarwal has recommended her to go to Rajasekhar with an innovative script and reportedly she has narrated an interesting script to Rajasekhar and is waiting for his nod.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted