The angry young man of Tollywood, doctor Rajasekhar, after almost 4-5 years without a solid hit and not even a notable flick, had made a stunning comeback to films last year, with the Praveen Sattaru Directorial PSV Garudavega.
After several months of break, the actor had been recently reported to have signed an exciting project, which will be directed by Prashanth Varma who has stunned audience with his February release Awe, and it is said that the movie will have an unconventional concept yet again.
Following this, the latest news is that doctor Rajasekhar has been approached by yet another director and this time, it's Aishwarya Dhanush, daughter of superstar Rajinikanth, who had previously directed two movies, 3 and Vai Raja Vai. As per reports, Kajal Aggarwal has recommended her to go to Rajasekhar with an innovative script and reportedly she has narrated an interesting script to Rajasekhar and is waiting for his nod.
Raai Laxmi's Advice to 'XVIDEOS' Actor Raai Laxmi has recently made x videos actor Arjun, get comfortable in hugging scenes. Arjun is an upcoming actor who was recently seen in a pivotal antagonist role named Rohan in the film x videos. After making his debut with Puzhal, he had made an appearance in Bobby Simha and Arya starrer Bangalore Naatkal where he played raai Laxmi's pair.
- A Bikini Fest for Producer son - First Pooja Hegde, Now Kajal Aggarwal
- Uuuff.. Not Again... Sai Pallavi's Sex Thriller gets Delayed Once Again - What's the Reason?
- Kajal Aggarwal relaxes as per the environment
- Tamanna ready for Smooch Fest
- HOT PHOTO FEATURE :: 30 South Indian Actress expose in Jeans, Saree and Bikini
- Kajal Aggarwal man-handled at Airport as a fan crossed limits
- 'Jabardast' Actress fails
- Rashmika spills the beans