Well, this is not new in the cinema as we have seen Rajinikanth making romance with younger actresses and we all cherish and enjoy it. This is happening for ages as heroes never age and their market value also increases with time.
Malavika Sharma who is famous for TV Ads has got the ticket to the big screen with the Telugu movie 'Nela Ticket'. The movie features the 50—Year-Old Ravi Teja as her Jodi. The movie is funded by Ram Talluri under SRT Entertainments banner and directed by Soggade Chinni Nayana, Raarandoi Veduka Chuddam fame Kalyankrishna Kurasala.
The young actress recently opened up about her role and said the movie is a commercial entertainer and it will be loved by all ages. She also accepted that it was hard for her in romance scenes as Ravi Teja is a thorough professional. She also confirmed that the movie will hit screens on May 24, 2018.
Another super model enters! It has always been a common phenomenon for models who hit fame with popular ads and brands venturing into the film industry, and it was just weeks ago that Kollywood industry witnessed the entry of model Sanchana Natrajan into films. with NOTA.
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!