Well, this is not new in the cinema as we have seen Rajinikanth making romance with younger actresses and we all cherish and enjoy it. This is happening for ages as heroes never age and their market value also increases with time.
Malavika Sharma who is famous for TV Ads has got the ticket to the big screen with the Telugu movie 'Nela Ticket'. The movie features the 50—Year-Old Ravi Teja as her Jodi. The movie is funded by Ram Talluri under SRT Entertainments banner and directed by Soggade Chinni Nayana, Raarandoi Veduka Chuddam fame Kalyankrishna Kurasala.
The young actress recently opened up about her role and said the movie is a commercial entertainer and it will be loved by all ages. She also accepted that it was hard for her in romance scenes as Ravi Teja is a thorough professional. She also confirmed that the movie will hit screens on May 24, 2018.
Old But Gold - When Shruti Haasan responded to Marriage news 'Like This' Okay fellas ! It's time to give break to Samantha. Shruti Haasan who is recently in mood of marriage openly confessed that she is in love with leading Music composer and she also added he is a true gentle man.
- 6 Year Old giving Lip-Lock to Nayantara - Movies showing wrong examples?
- OMG... Niveda Thomas shares image from 'PORN' site
- Kajal's friend exposes her 'HOT' images from 'Behind the Scenes'
- Can Tamanna give comfort to the Flop Hero?
- Can the Desi Beauty give a success to the Star Son?
- Critically acclaimed movie to contest
- Anushka Shetty ready to tie the knot?
- Kajal's 'Back to Back' show...