It has been several years since the talks on a sensational Multi-starrer featuring superstar Mahesh Babu and Nandamuri Balakrishna, to be directed by Oora mass director Boyapati Srinu, started, and the fans of both the mass heroes are expecting this movie to be initiated sooner.
It has been reported that recently, Boyapati Srinu had narrated a script to superstar Mahesh Babu, and that post the narration, Mahesh had rejected the movie instantly, as he firmly said that the script had more scope for Balaiya and that he'll dominate him totally. It was also said that Kajal will be the female lead in that movie.
Following this, Boyapati Srinu has set out on a mission to come up with a new script for the Multi-starrer. Currently, Boyapati is making RC 12 with Ramcharan and Kiara Advani and Mahesh, post-blockbuster result of Bharat Ane Nenu will move on to Vamshi Paidipally directed movie, and then work with Sukumar and Sandeep Vanga.
Will Malvika grab it for the second time Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, who was last seen in the cop action flick Touch Chesi Chudu released in February, had let go off the chance to carry forward the momentum he had gained with his 2017 Diwali release comeback superhit Raja The Great. Now, the actor is on a signing spree, with multiple projects.
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics