Post that disastrous result of his last release Krishnarjuna Yuddham directed by merlapaka Gandhi which was trashed by critics and audience alike, Nani has moved on to his next flick, the Multi-starrer costarring Nagarjuna.
Directed by Sriram Aditya of Bhale Manchi Roju and Shamantakamani fame, the movie had Nagarjuna playing a Don and Nani playing a doctor and has Sandalwood Beauty Rashmika Mandanna and Malli Raava babe Akanksha Singh as female leads.
While the team had shot the first schedule of the movie featuring Nani and Rashmika in Hyderabad metro and many locations, Nagarjuna will be joining the next schedule (which begins Sep 2) on Sep 7th, and this schedule will feature a lavish colony set made on a whopping 1 crore budget.
The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions! One of the most expected films of Tamil cinema at the moment happens to be the big-budget trilogy flick Vada Chennai. Directed by Vetrimaran, the critically acclaimed maker of movies like Aadukalam, Pollathavan, and Visaaranai, the movie is said to be a rustic take on North Madras.
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!