It was the year 2011, and young tiger Jr NTR had been slowly and steadily building his career, scoring decent entertaining hits at the box office, and that was exactly when the forgettable Shakthi happened, directed by Meher Ramesh and co-starring Ileana D'Cruz.
The movie was bankrolled by senior maker Aswini Dutt in Vyjayanti movies banner, and ever since the disaster, the production house never directly made a movie, until they returned back to production with the upcoming Biopic of the legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati directed by Nag Ashwin of Yevade Subramanyam fame.
The Audio launch took place recently and the chief guest for the event happens to be none other than Tarak himself, who has buried the ghosts of Shakthi and graced the occasion. With the old bitter memories getting brushed away by both Aswini Dutt and Tarak, a future collaboration is soon possible. Aswini Dutt will be producing Mahesh Babu's 25th movie by Vamshi Paidipally next.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Nayantara back to her Home industry
- Ileana lashes out rumours