One of the most promising and talented young heroes of the generation who has been consistent over the past 5 years has been Sharwanand, The actor has been churning out hits like Express Raja, Run Raja Run, Malli Malli Idi Rani Roju, Shathamanam Bhavathi, and Mahanubhavudu to name a few.
The actor gave nod to a Kannada director and the director happens to be Srinivas Raju, the maker of the most controversial and hard-hitting Kannada flick Dandupalyam which sent shockwaves across the film industry. The director had narrated a script set in the pre-independence era and will be a complete period drama. The director is keen to get Kajal Aggarwal on the board and the actress keeps him waiting for a long time.
Sharwanand yet gives his nod for the project, as the actor has so far been part of budget flicks without extreme spendings, but since this project will be a heavily budgeted one for his market range. Now, the actor is shuttling between Padi Padi Leche Manasu costarring Sai Pallavi and directed by Hanu Raghavapudi, and the untitled gangster drama costarring Kajal Aggarwal and Kalyani Priyadarshan, directed by Sudheer Varma.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted