The sandalwood beauty Shraddha Srinath, who impressed audience and critics alike with her performance in her debut Kannada flick U-Turn, and followed it up with some impressive performance in Urvi and Operation Alamelamma, was introduced to Tamil cinema with a cameo in Maniratnam's Kaatru Veliyidai/ Cheliya.
Though it was a small role, she made her presence felt, and soon, she scored success in Kollywood as well, as she starred in the commercially successful flick Ivan Thanthiran, and followed it up with a blockbuster in Vikram Vedha, and was also seen in the critically acclaimed flick Richie opposite Nivin Pauly.
The actress who is having a dream run has now started to do some teasing photoshoots to grab attention among the Tamil and Telugu filmmakers. Her recent photoshoot is totally attractive and now we bring photos from that photoshoot session,
The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions! One of the most expected films of Tamil cinema at the moment happens to be the big-budget trilogy flick Vada Chennai. Directed by Vetrimaran, the critically acclaimed maker of movies like Aadukalam, Pollathavan, and Visaaranai, the movie is said to be a rustic take on North Madras.
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!