Anu Emmanuel can breathe easily as her last release 'Naa Peru Surya' where she paired with Allu Arjun ended as a 'HIT'. The actress who was down and under with the failure of 'Agnyaathavaasi' is now relieved due to this success.
The actress once again became the center of attraction due to this and as her market value is at peaks she is the first choice for store launches and brand endorsements. Recently, she was invited to Happi Mobile Store Launch at Mahabubnagar. She was wearing a tight purple outfit and grabbed all eyeballs.
The actress herself was surprised as a huge crowd gathered to welcome her. She was 'Oozing' oomph in the tight outfit. She was also posing for the cameras and after launching, she soon walked out to avoid further hassles. Take a look at the photos below,
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted