Trisha is a prominent South Indian actress, who began her career with the 1999 Tamil flick Jodi, playing a supporting role, and went on to debut as a heroine with Mounam Pesiyathe in few years, and with her popularity owing to her Miss Chennai crown, gained an immense fan following.
After starting out with homely, girl next door roles, the pretty lass went on to turn glamorous, showing her hot side in Vikram's Saamy, in which her hot acts shaking booty and hip in Ayyayo Pudichuruku and Kalyanam thaan numbers, made people call her next Simran, thanks to her sexy hip.
In this case, the actress celebrated her 35th birthday and during Twitter chat one of the fans asked her to marry actor Arya and Arya said he is ready to marry her and get eloped or elope and marry her. Trisha just puts a laughter smiley and never allowed the situation to go out of control. It should be noted that Trisha and Arya already acted together in the movie 'Sarvam' and they shared a great rapport together.
Old But Gold - When Shruti Haasan responded to Marriage news 'Like This' Okay fellas ! It's time to give break to Samantha. Shruti Haasan who is recently in mood of marriage openly confessed that she is in love with leading Music composer and she also added he is a true gentle man.
- 6 Year Old giving Lip-Lock to Nayantara - Movies showing wrong examples?
- OMG... Niveda Thomas shares image from 'PORN' site
- Kajal's friend exposes her 'HOT' images from 'Behind the Scenes'
- Can Tamanna give comfort to the Flop Hero?
- Can the Desi Beauty give a success to the Star Son?
- Critically acclaimed movie to contest
- Anushka Shetty ready to tie the knot?
- Kajal's 'Back to Back' show...