Lady Superstar Nayanthara, who had a great 2017, with her social thriller Aramm, in which she played a daring collector, winning her rave reviews and also emerging commercially successful, and following it up with her next, the commercial success with the Siva Karthikeyan starrer Velaikkaran at the end of the year.
Now, the actress has been officially announced as the lead lady of Siva Karthikeyan's next movie, which will be directed by Rajesh , who had earlier given hits like Siva Manasula Sakthi, Boss Engira Baskaran, Ok Ok, and is currently in need of a hit, after his last few flicks ended as huge disasters.
The movie will be a comic caper in typical Rajesh style, and it has also been revealed that Nayanthara will be playing a role similar to that of the role of a strong-willed business tycoon played by Vijayashanthi, in the Superstar Rajnikanth starrer early 90s blockbuster Mannan, directed by veteran P.Vasu. This movie, the 13th flick of Siva Karthikeyan has been bankrolled by Studio Green.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted