Lady Superstar Nayanthara, who had a great 2017, with her social thriller Aramm, in which she played a daring collector, winning her rave reviews and also emerging commercially successful, and following it up with her next, the commercial success with the Siva Karthikeyan starrer Velaikkaran at the end of the year.
Now, the actress has been officially announced as the lead lady of Siva Karthikeyan's next movie, which will be directed by Rajesh , who had earlier given hits like Siva Manasula Sakthi, Boss Engira Baskaran, Ok Ok, and is currently in need of a hit, after his last few flicks ended as huge disasters.
The movie will be a comic caper in typical Rajesh style, and it has also been revealed that Nayanthara will be playing a role similar to that of the role of a strong-willed business tycoon played by Vijayashanthi, in the Superstar Rajnikanth starrer early 90s blockbuster Mannan, directed by veteran P.Vasu. This movie, the 13th flick of Siva Karthikeyan has been bankrolled by Studio Green.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess