Lady Superstar Nayanthara, who had a great 2017, with her social thriller Aramm, in which she played a daring collector, winning her rave reviews and also emerging commercially successful, and following it up with her next, the commercial success with the Siva Karthikeyan starrer Velaikkaran at the end of the year.
Now, the actress has been officially announced as the lead lady of Siva Karthikeyan's next movie, which will be directed by Rajesh , who had earlier given hits like Siva Manasula Sakthi, Boss Engira Baskaran, Ok Ok, and is currently in need of a hit, after his last few flicks ended as huge disasters.
The movie will be a comic caper in typical Rajesh style, and it has also been revealed that Nayanthara will be playing a role similar to that of the role of a strong-willed business tycoon played by Vijayashanthi, in the Superstar Rajnikanth starrer early 90s blockbuster Mannan, directed by veteran P.Vasu. This movie, the 13th flick of Siva Karthikeyan has been bankrolled by Studio Green.
Anu Emmanuel's Cameo for rising star The sensational hero of Tollywood, Vijay Deverakonda, who shot to fame with just two flicks as a hero, Pellichoopulu and the game changer blockbuster Arjun Reddy, is currently working on multiple flicks, besides awaiting the release of the supernatural thriller Taxiwaala.
- 'Malli Rava' girl to pair with Sudeep
- 'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali'
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM
- A New Cutie Pie Young Actress for Critically Acclaimed Filmmaker