The most happening hero of Tollywood at the moment happens to be the handsome hero Vijay Deverakonda, who has become the sensation of the industry and has been making waves in the south film industry, thanks to his hits like Pellichoopulu, and especially the game changer Arjun Reddy.
As the actor has a long list of films in his kitty, an update is out on one of the films he's acting. Vijay Deverakonda had committed to star in a movie directed by debutant Bharath Khamma long back, and now the actor himself has revealed in an interview that the film has been titled, Dear Comrade.
The action-packed entertainer will have Sandalwood beauty Rashmika Mandanna ( who already played his lead in his movie directed by Parasuram), and she plays a sportswoman, and the first look of the movie was released recently. Meanwhile, Vijay Deverakonda's Taxiwaala will be releasing sooner.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?