The gorgeous mallu beauty Samantha Akkineni, who has been the talk of the town for her back to back hits, the blockbuster Rangasthalam and the recent release, the critically acclaimed cult classic Mahanati, is busy starring in multiple projects.
One of the projects happens to be U-Turn, the Tamil and Telugu bilingual version of the 2016 Kannada hit of the same name and directed by the maker of the original, Pawan Kumar himself. It has been buzzed that, the film will have Samantha playing a bold journalist who unearths a mystery, and the director has demanded Samantha to go glam for several sequences, including an intimate lovemaking scene, and a bath sequence.
However, the actress has been in a denial mode reportedly, as post her marriage she has decided to not go the glam way. It must be noted that Samantha had oozed oomph post marriage in Rangasthalam, and had also been a part of a controversy as she acted in a kissing scene in the movie.
A BIG BOOST at the Box-Office Last week, young hero Karthi's next flick post the success of cop flick Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru, the rural entertainer Kadaikutty Singam was released, and though the movie had a huge star cast, and had emotions and action, it has been finding it tough to sustain at the box office.
- A Gap for Shruti Haasan!
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty
- Megha Akash loses hope
- Aishwarya Rajesh wraps her next in a short span
- Madonna Sebastien faces 'Kiss' trouble
- A Music composer to transform into an actor
- The 'Rowdy' Avatar is just rocking
- Rakul Preet to get lucky again?
- After Kajal and Tamanna, this Swami dances with a Hero...
- 51 Hot Photos of Trisha - Can you guess what she's wearing? Pour your answers in comments box