Scriptwriter turned director Vakkantham Vamsy, who had been a most sought after scriptwriter, made his directorial debut with the recent release, Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India. Now, that the movie has released, Vakkantham Vamsy has plans set for his next flick as well.
Starring Allu Arjun in the lead role, Naa Peru Surya was about Surya a hot-headed army man with anger management issues and extreme sense of patriotism and how he comes to terms with controlling his anger. The movie has been receiving average to negative reviews.
On the other hand, it must be noted that Vakkantham Vamsy is closer to Jr NTR who wanted him to make his debut Directorial with him, but it didn't work after differences of opinion over the script. Vakkantham Vamsy had penned scripts for Tarak's Ashok, Oosaravelli and Temper earlier. Now, Vamsy is ready with a fresh script for another star hero, and Tarak project is still kept on hold.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?