The Akkineni Princess Samantha has been having an extraordinary year at the box office, and especially post her marriage, she has been breaking the stereotypes, and is getting to star in a wide range of characters in multiple new genres in different languages.
While she played a vengeful spirit in Raju Gari Gadhi 2 last year, she got to play a typical village belle Ramalakshmi in Rangasthalam, and this week, she has impressed not once but twice, with her emotional performance as reporter Madhuravani in Mahanati, and in Vishal's Irumbuthirai as the military psychologist Rathi Devi, impressing in both the roles, showing huge variety.
The pretty babe has broken the myth that married actresses won't get more opportunities or different roles and has been continuing to excel and show the path for more actresses. She has Seemaraja with Siva Karthikeyan, and the supernatural thriller U-Turn directed by Pawan Kumar next.
Anushk's fat bod won't fit in such dresses - End of the road? Recently, there was a huge buzz around the film circles that Anushka Shetty is the front-runner for pairing against a lead actor. Most of them even confirmed the rumors and there was a huge anticipation around it. But, at the last minute, another actress was brought inside.
- Can Nivetha win with glam?
- Sayyesha knows to Show Off the Right Areas - HD Photos Inside
- Allu Arjun Trolled on a National Troll Page
- Buxom Babe to reprise Kajal Aggarwal
- Katrina Kaif or Shruti Haasan - Who is Hotter?
- Balayya grabs the 'Brahmin Beauty'
- Shruti Haasan walked out of 'Sangamitra' exactly
- Can Kajal Aggarwal turn things?