The Akkineni Princess Samantha has been having an extraordinary year at the box office, and especially post her marriage, she has been breaking the stereotypes, and is getting to star in a wide range of characters in multiple new genres in different languages.
While she played a vengeful spirit in Raju Gari Gadhi 2, she got to play a typical village belle Ramalakshmi in Rangasthalam, and she has impressed not once but twice, with her emotional performance as reporter Madhuravani in Mahanati, and in Vishal's Irumbuthirai as the military psychologist Rathi Devi, impressing in both the roles, showing huge variety.
However, in the latter half, she failed with movies like Seemaraja with Siva Karthikeyan, and the supernatural thriller U-Turn directed by Pawan Kumar. Unperturbed by the failures, she has ruled 2018 and regained the top spot.
When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor The year 2017 saw one of the most unexpected comebacks none had believed to happen. It was none other than the perfect return to form of the Tollywood angry young man of 90s, Doctor Rajasekhar, with the action thriller PSV Garudavega directed by critically acclaimed maker Praveen Sattaru.
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?
- Did Kajal just said Yes to act in such a flick?
- Hansika teams up with Nithiin?
- Rakul completed half of her next in Bollywood
- Katrina missed a 'HIT' movie - But here's a chance to redeem herself