Even as the Biopic of actress Savithri, Mahanati is running successfully at the box office, even though the people hogging the limelight happen to be Keerthy Suresh, Samantha and Dulquer Salmaan, another star has been noticed as well for special reasons.
It is none other than Akkineni prince Naga Chaitanya, who has portrayed the role of his grandfather Akkineni Nageswara Rao in Mahanati, and with just 2-3 sequences where he enacts several scenes of his grandfather's movies and has been applauded for his act.
However, though Jr NTR Tarak was approached to play NTR in the movie he didn't accept the offer, and it was because Nandamuri Balakrishna has never liked Tarak imitating the legendary NTR, he has avoided starring in Mahanati to avoid angering NBK. However, Tarak is seen promoting Mahanati online with his posts of appreciation.
These 7 Photos of RAKUL PREET SINGH with DOG COLLAR proves she's a hot babe Rakul Preet is one of the topmost actresses who works predominantly in South Indian and Hindi movies. The actress who faced a failure with 'SPYder' is looking to bounce back with some notable projects. One such notable project is Suriya's 'NGK'.
- hummel Signs Bollywood Heartthrob, Kartik Aaryan as India Brand Ambassador
- These 7 Hottest Selfies of Geetha will tease your temptations
- Tamanna gives a SHOCKER
- Sandalwood Babe enters Tamil Cinema
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date in Tamil
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'
- Regina gets her NEXT
- Space flick slows down due to Kajal