The actress shared a photo of herself and Ravi Teja on her Insta profile and she got more negative criticism from the North Indians. Most of them openly lashed out that it's quite common in Telugu industry where an old man loves an actress who is of his daughter's age.
The actress, on the other hand, is too excited to get her entry into the big screen with 'Nela Ticket'. Even though she is not related to Telugu, she calls herself as a Telugu Ammayi. The movie is releasing on May 24th and the actress is currently promoting the movie extensively.
The Bonding between Rakul and Kajal Rakul Preet may not have the best of the times in the film industry right now as her recent releases are failing easily at the Box-Office. The actress is also struggling to get back into the winning ways and now she focuses entirely on Tamil.
- Something cooking for Adah?
- We bet you would've never seen Tammu like 'THIS' ...
- Kajal's Hot stage show grabs more ratings
- Balayya to pair with the Lucky Trish?
- Trisha allows Gopichand?
- Shruti Haasan's movie gets resumed after a long pause
- What is Trisha's role in 'PETTA'?
- 'RC12' Pre-Release Business details
- Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend